[Building Sakai] Getting NoSuchMethodError in sakai-2-5-x, probably related to SAK-14198

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 07:05:07 PDT 2009

Hi Denny,

After I encountered this issue, I kept having issues until the My
Workspace for the user was deleted because it caused the My Workspace
site to fail in creation. Try deleting them for the affected users
(Admin Workspace > Sites). When those users next login they will be
recreated.

On an up-to-date 2.5.x I'm not getting the issue.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg