[Building Sakai] keystore load error while deploying agora

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 06:42:03 PDT 2009

Hi Gopal,

Add this to your maven 2 settings.xml file. It's in HOME_DIR/.m2

<profiles>
    <profile>
            <id>setup-signing-parameters</id>
            <properties>
                <keystore>PATH TO YOUR KEYSTORE FILE</keystore>
                <keystore.alias>KEYSTORE ALIAS</keystore.alias>
                <keystore.password>KEYSTORE PASSWORD</keystore.password>
                <key.password>KEY PASSWORD</key.password>
            </properties>
        </profile>
    </profiles>

You do need to setup a keystore using java's keytool. Read this
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/windows/keytool.html to
work out how to do that bit.

Cheers,

Adrian.