[Building Sakai] Online lecture

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Mon Apr 20 23:13:42 PDT 2009

Agora might be what you are looking for but I think more details about
your requirements would be helpful here so people know what you want
to do.
http://agora.lancs.ac.uk/

On a side note, you should not post questions to me or other people
directly on email lists like this as it may discourage others who have
better answers from responding. Just sending the question to the list
is fine.

-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz at vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University