[Building Sakai] Melete 2.6 upgrade ddl?

Holladay, Bryan Andrew bahollad at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 20 12:40:01 PDT 2009

Ok thanks Rashmi and Matthew!

On 4/20/09 3:37 PM, "rashmi Maheshwari" <rashmi at etudes.org> wrote:

Yes, there is an upgrade sql. Look under
melete-2.6/components/src/sql/mysql or oracle whichever database you are
using and then for melete26_upgrade.sql file.

You mentioned that you don't have the table MeleteSitePreference, It
seems that you are upgrading from a fairly old version.
MeleteSitePreference table was added in Melete-2.5.
If you are upgrading from a very old version then you need to run all
upgrade scripts in between.

thanks,
Rashmi

Holladay, Bryan Andrew wrote:
> Is there new ddl that needs to be run for the 2.6 melete update? I am
> seeing an error when the code tries to run a query against
> MeleteSitePreference table, which doesn't exist in my build.
>
> Thanks,
> Bryan

PK