[Building Sakai] How to do tests with samigo without acces to the rest of sakai

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Sat Apr 18 09:03:44 PDT 2009

 Hi Sergio,

 This David Roldán Martínez from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain). Maybe this workaround can be useful for you. I haven't tested it but I think it should work. :)

 Every quizz has a public url. You can create a site and include only a set of these urls. In this way, students only will have acces to quizzes. But...the only type of resource you can include oin the quizz have to be public.  Lydia, do you think this will work?

 Hope this helps.

 David