[Building Sakai] Building Sakai on MacOS X Server

Stephen Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Apr 18 00:16:58 PDT 2009

Hi Tony,

If you update your Maven it should build. This project had been
reworked for later versions of Maven.

As a general comment regarding updating Maven (as this issue came up
last week as well), I don't see why we need to rely on an older
version of Maven (ie 2.0.6). Manually updating it on a Mac is simple.
We should keep up to date with this as we do with the other major
dependencies like Tomcat and JVM.

cheers,
Steve

---