[Building Sakai] User Providered IDs and LDAP and ?

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Apr 17 09:07:22 PDT 2009

Dan

Very nicely stated.. and I'd agree with all points. :-)
(I for one think your jldap portions are magic and am glad that they just
work, no hassles)

My only point (which might have been blundered) was that you don't need to
populate the sakai_user table (or sakai_user_id_map table) with your 50k+
user base to get CM to function.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote