[Building Sakai] Melete2.6, OSS 2009, and the repercussions of autonomous delegation and unchecked intensity....

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Apr 16 08:24:10 PDT 2009

Please make the following two notes about the attached patch:

  1. I used the XSLT that I believe Ian worked up. This formats upon
output, so the pom part of the patch is very large. It may be
worthwhile to apply the changes by hand or do the same formatting in
the trunk to reduce divergence.

  2. I did a very naive implementation of the new signature for
transferCopyEntities. It logs a warning that the "cleanup" was
supposed to happen and hands off to the existing implementation. It
may be desirable to implement something more meaningful.

Returncheers,
-Noah