[Building Sakai] session variables in JSR-168 portlet

Tobias Schiebeck Tobias.Schiebeck at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 03:46:52 PDT 2009

Hi Chuck,

thanks for your response. I'll have a look at the filter and keep you
updated. Unfortunately I've found out in the meantime that the portlet
does seem to have a problem with the pluto version 1.1.2. It works fine
with 1.1.7. Again I might try to integrate pluto 1.1.7 into sakai-2.6.x
and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help

Tobias

Tobias Schiebeck                    tobias.schiebeck at manchester.ac.uk
Research Computing Services           http://www.rcs.manchester.ac.uk
The University of Manchester                  tel: (+44) 161-275-0601