[Building Sakai] Immediate Part-time/Temporary Opening for Sakai Developer (Princeton, NJ)

phodge at zargis.com phodge at zargis.com
Mon Apr 13 14:14:02 PDT 2009

Immediate Part-time/Temporary Opening for Sakai Developer (Princeton, NJ)

My firm, Princeton, NJ-based Zargis Medical Corp., is a Siemens spin-out
focused on the development of software-based medical devices. We are
searching for a local individual (possibly an engineering or computer
science student), who is familiar with the Sakai course management
system and who is available, beginning the week of April 13, for 10-20
weekly hours of Sakai development. For more information, or to apply,
contact Peter Hodge at phodge at zargis.com or 888-773-3669 (ext 23).