[Building Sakai] Sakai WSRP producer ???

csev csev at umich.edu
Sun Apr 12 07:49:45 PDT 2009

That will take some work - also I should warn you that the WSRP
implementation was never production hardened - there are issues with
setting provisioning, etc - so even if you get it to compile in the
2.5 world - there may be some work to do.

We would welcome work on this - but understand that it is not plug and
play (WSRP in general is sadly *not* plug and play cross-vendor).

/Chuck