[Building Sakai] Your trunk tribulations

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Apr 10 12:36:39 PDT 2009

Jim, Michelle--did you ever resolve your trunk build issues with
respect to /common?  Trunk continues to build and start up in Tomcat
for me with no issues.  Most recently, I performed a fresh check out
of trunk against an empty .m2/repository/org/sakaiproject repo.  I've
got it running locally on my laptop in Tomcat 5.5.26 supported by a
MySQL 5.0.51 database.

Have you figured out what's going on with your local build environments?

Cheers,

Anth