[Building Sakai] File Upload Max Limit (Resources Tool)

hitesh joshi joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:05:12 PDT 2009

 Thanks to all....
                      Previously i m using database for storing My Uploaded
files.Now  I m using underlying file System as provide in the following link

http://steve-on-sakai.blogspot.com/2008/11/sakai-mysql-and-storing-content-in.html.Thanks
for the solution provided.But with that i m facing another problem.
                         File Upload functionality in the Resources Tool
uses default database for storing files.I have change it to File System.But
when i m trying to upload file more than 60 Mb its shows me Exception
likejava.lang.OutOfMemeoryError:Java Heap Space
.
          For that i have set the parameter in the Environment Variables
JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048m.But it still showing the same problem.Could you please
suggest me any way to avoid this error.

          Thanks a lot....

Regards

Hitesh Joshi