[Building Sakai] Does search dislike hsqldb?

Zach A. Thomas zach at aeroplanesoftware.com
Thu Apr 9 08:20:49 PDT 2009

Just curious: I use hsqldb while I'm developing for convenience.
Whenever I startup, though, I get a stack trace that starts like this:

WARN: Sql.ddl: missing resource: hsqldb/sakai_search_parallel.sql
(2009-04-09 10:17:03,794 main_org.sakaiproject.db.impl.BasicSqlService)
ERROR: Failed to check transaction table  (2009-04-09 10:17:03,796
main_org.sakaiproject.search.transaction.impl.TransactionSequenceImpl)
java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [select txid  from
search_transaction]

It hasn't disrupted me yet, but I'm wondering if I should be doing
something differently. For one thing, I use defaults for almost every
Sakai property.

cheers,
Zach