[Building Sakai] Resources Tool

hitesh joshi joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:51:20 PDT 2009

Hello all,
            I m sakai user.I m having some problem regarding Resources
tool.Orignally the resources tool uses  database to save all the uploaded
filed & docs.
                               Actully i dont want to use database for this
purpose.Their are some issues related with that.Instead of database can i
use  undelying FileSystem to store uploaded file.How can i change this
functionality.Could you please suggest me any  way to do this.i just wanted
to shift from database to FileSystem to store Uploaded Files.
                               Thanks alot.

Regards
HItesh Joshi
joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com