[Building Sakai] Stable Source Link

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Tue Apr 7 02:02:22 PDT 2009

You can download the cafe release here (minimal version of sakai
without many of the tools):
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/cafe/branches/2-5-x/
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/cafe/trunk/

Or the full version here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai_2-5-x/
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/trunk/

2-5-x is fairly stable whereas trunk may or may not be working
depending on the day (though i often is).

Trunk seems to be working for me so my guess is that your development
environment is not setup correctly. You should follow the instructions
here (from the links I sent previously):
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

-AZ