[Building Sakai] Failure to start Sakai 2.6.0 Beta03

Kalpit Desai kdesai at zargis.com
Fri Apr 3 14:47:47 PDT 2009

Anthony,
Thanks a lot for a detailed response and also for deciphering the log.

Unfortunately, the machine I was working on is no longer
functional/available, so I can't look at the .m2 repo. But I can say
this: I had fresh installed Java (1.5.0_17), Tomcat (5.5.26), maven
(2.0.8). I was working on Windows XP SP2. I created the .m2 repository
just before the build of Sakai 2.6.0 Beta03 (as the guide suggested).
The machine never had a maven/tomcat/java installed on it before. Is
it still possible that the .m2 repo was the problem.

Thanks again,

kalpit