[Building Sakai] forum tool question

dktr adam marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 2 06:08:33 PDT 2009

I asked this question 2 weeks ago. I go this response from Kara Stiles:

"Forums doesnt have any permissions entries in the realms tool.

The default message center roles and their corresponding perms are in the
first six rows of the mfr_permission_level_t table, and you can map Sakai
roles to Message center roles in sakai.properties like this:

mc.default.Student=Contributor
mc.default.Instructor=Owner"