[Building Sakai] Error uploading resources

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 2 04:20:03 PDT 2009

No worries, re the accented character, make sure tomcat/conf/
server.xml has URIEncoding="UTF-8" in it's connector, ie:

                maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
maxSpareThreads="75"
                enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
                connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8"/>

Also make sure your DB is setup as a UTF-8 charset. If your problem
with UTF-8 chars in filenames persists, post back :)

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg