[Building Sakai] New Sakai Tool

Josh Holtzman jholtzman at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 1 14:06:55 PDT 2009

Steve and Clay,
You raise very good points, but I think you've missed the most important
piece of Thomas' blog posting.  What Thomas has shared is not only a
screenshot of the tool itself, but the source code as well.  It's
written in whitespace [1].  Brilliant job, Thomas.  Finally, we've got
the power of the whitespace programming language in the Sakai
environment.  Just what I've been waiting for!

[1] http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/

Josh