[Building Sakai] h:outputLink encoding problem

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Apr 1 06:20:44 PDT 2009

Yan-hong Lin,

    The best way to get fixes like these into the source code is to
submit a JIRA patch. Then the developers responsible for the code can
verify there aren't unintended problems and check it into Sakai where
it will be available in new versions & upgrades.

    JIRA is available to all at at http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
  -- if you don't have an account, you can signup for one at http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
  (also referenced on the JIRA home page). If you're unsure how to use
JIRA, feel free to contact me offline and I can walk you through how
to set the different fields (e.g. for this, I would suggest selecting
two components: Syllabus & Internationalization).

- Beth