[Building Sakai] Error uploading resources

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 03:55:17 PDT 2009

Ok great, and yes to store on the filesystem, in sakai.properties you
want these two settings enabled/configured:

# the file system root for content hosting's external stored files
(default is null, i.e. store them in the db)
# see the readme file (2.2.7 File Based Content Hosting) for more
details
bodyPath at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService = $
{sakai.home}content/

# when storing content hosting's body bits in files, an optional set
of folders just within the bodyPath -
# to act as volumes to distribute the files among - a comma separate
list of folders.  If left out, no volumes will be used.
# see the readme file (2.2.7 File Based Content Hosting) for more
details
bodyVolumes at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService =
vol1,vol2,vol3

and potentially this one the first time around if you want to convert
from DB to filesystem when you next start up:

#convertToFile at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService = true

cheers,
Steve

---