[sakai-core-team] Labels and PR's

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Mar 13 11:12:48 PDT 2015

Okay thanks,

This was also more of a notice that I'm using them at the moment so you
might see them. :) But could for sure be persuaded to stop or change them
to something more useful..

I just don't want anyone to merge something that's unfinished and a few
could use at least someone to to test it out before it makes it in to avoid
a regression fix PR.