[sakai-core-team] Change in role not flushing permissions

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 07:40:01 PDT 2015

I was just testing something locally and changed the role of one of my site
members, I'd previously tried something that resulted in the permissions
error and then when I tried it again I still got the permission denied.

Flushing the caches "fixed" the issue, but shouldn't it be the case that
this sort of change should automatically flush the cache entries?

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford