[sakai-core-team] Strange behaviour in master

José Mariano Luján jmariano at um.es
Thu Mar 12 16:41:58 PDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Agree with that Steve, the problem reported by Juanjo is really important for QA purposes because I believe that when testing, most people do the following:

	1- login to a nightly server using demo accounts (instructor, ta, student…)
	2- create a site (maybe using demo rosters)
	3- log in with different users to reproduce the jira you are testing
	4- Right now, at this point, only the site creator will be enrolled in the site.

So, lets say you are testing a Samigo ticket: instructor creates the site, then creates an exam, then you try to log in with one student but it is not in the site yet. Same happens with assignments. Also, if you are testing something with roster or site info, no one is in the site until some time has passed…

Hope that helps to understand the problem,
Thanks!
Mariano