[sakai-core-team] The weird behavior of Trunk (from last Sakai Core Team Call) - NOW SOLVED

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Mar 4 06:38:27 PST 2015

Ah great to hear,

I didn't know the problem was specific to Samigo but I spent some time this
week investigating a stack trace on the nighly servers. It ended up coming
back to
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2111

Where this property"samigo.answerUploadRepositoryPath" was defined and set
to a location that the server didn't have access to write to. I just
commented out that property so it uses the default and it probably works
better. What that does is set the temporary directory for the the internal
UploadFilter for samigo, and every POST request (even saving a form) was
going through there).

-Matthew