[sakai-core-team] OSP Projects and trunk

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 29 06:49:36 PST 2015

I’ve looked at it under Morpheus. I’ll fix anything that breaks. I’m just not sure we’ll have a big enough QA effort to find it all. I’d leave it where it is, make it writable, but not include it in the modules built.

We’re moving our OSP projects to other software. But we’ve got existing data that we’re going to have to be able to retain access to. Either we’re going to have to make it work for a few more years or we’re going to have to split out a copy of Sakai just for OSP and keep the version frozen. If it’s not much work it’s probably better to keep it working.