[sakai-core-team] Reminder by Thursday - Re: Samigo Tests (and quizzes) Enhancement Project - Feedback Requested from Core Team

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jan 5 05:02:10 PST 2015

Hi Sakai core team,

Welcome back to many of you from holiday vacations!

The STEP team (Samigo Tests Enhancement Project using funds from the Sakai
Virtual Conference)  is looking for feedback from you, if at all possible
by this Thursday. Please see below for details.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,
the STEP team