[sakai-core-team] Javadoc updates

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:45:46 PST 2015

Hi all,

Do we need to generate JIRA tickets for simple updates to Javadocs? I'm
talking stuff like the fact that SiteService.siteExists returns false if
you pass a null site id. I looked in the code to find that out. What I'd
like to do is just issue a pull from my master and just merge it, even if
it is in the kernel. No code changes and only obvious omissions in the
javadocs that I have found frustrating.

I'm finding a few things like this as I'm currently working on our SiS
integration and the prospect of producing a JIRA, then branching my master
and issuing a pull request from that puts me off amending it.

Any thoughts on that ?

Cheers,
Adrian.