[sakai-core-team] source email list needed?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 2 06:54:28 PST 2015

Hi Sakai Core team,

Stephen Marquard let me know he would appreciate if we could keep a hook
into SVN for the Sakai 10.x branch.  We could move the email list to a
Google group (since one of our goals is to retire Mailman, and move Jenkins
and get rid of the need for the Windstream server).

Would that be okay? Maybe we could make this a private Google group, since
the need is probably quite limited, and after Sakai 12 will go away (since
10.x won't be supported anymore).

Is Greg Thomas , Indiana the only one who has access to do that (per an
earlier email)? I thought we moved our svn to Wush, so wouldn't some of us
have access?

Thanks,
Neal