[sakai-core-team] Github pages - training?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 6 07:27:27 PDT 2015

I'm not sure the level of granularity you are looking for in the problem
statement? I tried to respond but it seems to me there are a lot of levels
to this that involve community communication needs, knowledge management,
and sustainability of documentation resources. That seems too big to fit in
an email and have a productive discussion (I could be wrong).

I've already stated the two specific areas I am exploring, so
disappointingly, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Perhaps you could
guide me?

I've started working on a page to document the email groups [1].  I think
it should be linked from our Sakai Github page. Maybe also other places
(public web site?).  I am not sure whether the best place is Confluence but
at least it is a good place to start.

We have release notes and I can continue to manage them the way I have
been, but it is far from ideal. It would be good to have one place to
update the release notes instead of three or more.

[1]  Documenting the email groups -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PMC/Sakai+email+lists

Cheers,
Neal