[sakai-core-team] Dashboard Project has been migrated to core Sakai

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 03:56:27 PDT 2014

It looks really good. Thanks for the link.

Let’s hope somebody takes up the mantle.

Adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.

This is a a bit old, but true except for a few details.

http://vimeo.com/39203463

Gonzalo

- Gonzalo