[sakai-core-team] Please review 10.2 release documentation

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Oct 14 07:44:06 PDT 2014

Maybe put an <a> link directly to the trunk location for the conversion
scripts where you mention that. (
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/)

Otherwise looks okay to me.

There are conversion scripts for both 10.0 and 10.1 for MySQL and Oracle,
and 10.2 for Oracle.

Since this is out feel free to merge into 10.x again there are a few issues
that have been in the wings I'd like to see into 10.x.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2418 - I don't think this can be
really tested unless we roll it out to a client, and I'd like to merge and
roll this out.

CKEditor update 4.4.3 and 4.4.5. 4.4.3 has been verified, still some people
looking at 4.4.5 it looks like, but these both should be in 10.3 so we
catch up.

And everything already in the verified list (at least the criticals) would
be nice to get in this week if time allows. If you feel some issues are
incorrectly marked as merge just take them off.