[sakai-core-team] Morpheus discussion, Thursday, December 11, 10 am Eastern

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Nov 26 12:12:52 PST 2014

It might be too little notice for a Monday/Tuesday meeting for next week,
coming off Thanksgiving, so we will shoot for one of these on the Doodle :

Monday, December 8
Monday, December 15
Tuesday, December 16
Thursday, December 18 (just in case, since that seemed like a possibility
that would work for everyone based on earlier emails).

If a Monday or Tuesday will work for us, that is what we will pick.

Thanks!  Doodle coming soon (uhmmm.. or maybe after Thanksgiving since it
is getting late Wednesday!)

Best regards,
Neal