[sakai-core-team] Morpheus discussion, Thursday, December 11, 10 am Eastern

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Nov 26 05:49:35 PST 2014

Okay.

I've closed my Doodle. Do you have any suggested dates and times?

I'll create a new Doodle after we get a few new options

I'll keep December 11 at 9 am Eastern and December 18 at 10 am Eastern as
options, but we can add in some earlier ones too. Wednesday mornings are
bad for me as I usually have the Sakai Teaching and Learning meeting at 10
am Eastern on that day.

What about Tuesday December 9 and Tuesday December 16 as options? Still
thinking 10 am Eastern/ 3 pm GMT.

Other suggestions?