[sakai-core-team] Morpheus discussion, Thursday, December 11, 10 am Eastern

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Nov 26 05:30:38 PST 2014

Hi All,

It looks like a Morpheus meeting Thursday, December 11, during our regular
10 am Eastern / 3 pm GMT/ 7 am Pacific.

We will have special guest Mark Reilly from NYU and it looks like Chuck
Severance, and Charles Hedrick (a regular anyway, but don't want to take
for granted ;-) ) will be able to attend.

We are also discussing, and Ian Dolphin is investigating, an Apereo
Unconference, for the January/February time frame which will be almost
certainly on the East Coast of the U.S. and probably Northeast U.S..
Further Morpheus discussion/work is likely.  More details as a venue is
chosen.

Cheers,
Neal