[sakai-core-team] Content Review Improvments for 10

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Nov 13 10:50:33 PST 2014

I was assuming this was b/c of the expected delay in the 11 release.
Personally, I'm for adding it into 10.x as long as the core-team knows the
implications.

As for the mock/federated, yea, it does have a default. However, since the
default is "false" for isSiteAcceptable, no other method will ever be
called.

-Bryan