[sakai-core-team] Sakai 10 documentation needs

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu May 29 13:28:01 PDT 2014

Hey,

1) Is there a release order for Sakai 10?
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Indie+release+order+-+2.9

2) Database conversion scripts needs updating:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37290341
Plus someone asks in the comments if there were upgrade scripts for
2.9.2 -> 2.9.3 .  I don't think there were?

3) Deprecated Link tool - needs to be added here (and is this page
overall, up-to-date?)
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/editpage.action?pageId=75107155

4) Is this configuration page out of date? Is there still such a thing
as a Sample sakai properties file?
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+configuration

5) I'm still slogging through properties ....  I would do a diff between
the current default.sakai.properties and when the baseline was completed
(sometime post - 2.9, but not sure how to do that).

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin