[sakai-core-team] LTI status for Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu May 8 08:26:30 PDT 2014

Hi Sakai core team,

Just an FYI, following up on discussions from the last meeting [1], we
are planning to move LTI trunk to the Sakai 10 branch [2]. The team is
not seeing any downside to this. LTI trunk has had some (successful)
testing with Lessons.  I've tested LTI some locally (for trunk) and
AFAICT it works fine, except I cannot get the grading feature to work in
the test plan (not sure if this is a local configuration issue) [3].

[1] Core team notes last week -
[2] Core team notes this week -
[3] LTI test plan -
https://docs.google.com/a/apereo.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmrS3XbKQ2pmdGlNSWdvTUFQTGZaeGxKUlJPSDgwbVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0