[sakai-core-team] Samigo status

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jun 27 07:31:48 PDT 2014

Hi Sakai core team,

The Samigo team is wanting the Sakai Core team to be the main point of
contact for Samigo. They are still part of the team and are happy to
help out, they just don't want to be the prime point of contact for the
tool.

 From their perspective it looks like there is enough Samigo expertise
in the Sakai community so that it does not need to be just one
institution in charge of the tool. From a sustainability perspective,
they think having the Sakai core team be the prime is more sustainable.

[Lydia, Karen, Keli, feel free to correct if I misstated anything]

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin