[sakai-core-team] Sakai 10.0 Status

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jun 25 19:51:15 PDT 2014

There is a tag(s) for Sakai 10.0, you may be tempted to use it. Please hold
off until tomorrow as there are a few remaining issues with the tag. Most
likely it will work as expected but there's a few external libraries (RSF)
that still need to be taken care of that I've just run out of time for
tonight.

The initial process went pretty smoothly and I think future releases will
go really well/quickly. Hard to simulate a release process without actually
doing it. (Or doing it and then undoing it) :) Much better than 2.9 anyway.