[sakai-core-team] Sharing Online Help documentation outside of Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jun 23 05:14:32 PDT 2014

[sakai-core-team and sakai-pmc]

Hi,

Is GitHub the right place to put the Online Help documentation so that
institutions can easily customize for their own needs?

We were thinking of exporting/publishing both the Screensteps format and
HTML format. HTML format would be more portable, obviously, but
apparently some institutions have already been adopting Screensteps for
their own documentation needs and providing the documentation in native
format would allow them to import directly. It also makes it easier for
them to share back changes with the community.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin