[sakai-core-team] Documentation - Tomcat 7

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jun 17 08:11:21 PDT 2014

That'll be cool.

Oh, and I added the Sakai 2.9.1 statement back in , since it is still
relevant for Sakai 2.9.1, but I also added some text that recommends
upgrading to the latest version of Sakai. That is consistent with our
browser message too and fits the reality of where we are at. The
community is giving the most attention to the latest version of Sakai
and the latest browsers.

Thanks

--
Neal Caidin