[sakai-core-team] Documentation - How to restore deleted files

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 06:20:27 PDT 2014

Click on the Restore link at the top of resources. You may have to be in the root folder, I cant remember ‘cos we changed things so the link is there for all folders. We also changed the name to Recycle Bin.

adaqm

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.