[sakai-core-team] Documentation - How to restore deleted files

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jun 16 10:02:56 PDT 2014

No, the default is still to store files in the database.

That *should* be the default that you'd put in if you store files in the
filesystem. It matches up with bodyPath.

In some later discussions, it was mentioned that you really don't even
*need* to move the files to a separate deleted area, you can just leave
them in the same spot. But the design of the feature was to move them, and
that's how it works.

If you don't specify this, I guess it would write the files to the database.