[sakai-core-team] Sakai RSF version match-up

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sat Jun 14 06:38:04 PDT 2014

After some thought and discussion with Gao Jun on
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26332 I think it would be best to
update the version of SakaiRSF and SakaiRSFComponents to match the Sakai
version (10) for the next release (rather than 0.8.0 like it is).

Then we'd have a version 11, which would be available in-case it required
any differences because of spring/hibernate changes.

I'll leave the actual RSF versions at 0.8.0, but this is just for the
artifacts that have a parent of Sakai. Ideally these would have been moved
from git into the Sakai SVN years ago since they are more Sakai components
(like the jsf/velocity/wicket bindings than RSF) but since we're moving to
git that doesn't make too much sense at this point.

I don't think there's any objection. I've updated verified all of the poms
to use the correct versions, which broke during one of the QA cycles. I
think the only contrib tool is evaluation which should be easy to update.
The only version is defined now in master.