[sakai-core-team] Documentation - double check browser language

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jun 13 10:06:40 PDT 2014

I made a couple of grammatical changes and want to make sure the meaning
has not altered.

Sakai 10 is designed to work with modern browsers. You should be safe
with the latest versions of Firefox (Mozilla), Safari (Apple), Chrome
(Google), and with IE 11 (Microsoft Internet Explorer aka IE). Sakai 10
is set to maintain compatibility with IE 11 (SAK-26036). Sakai  10 may
work on IE 10, IE 9 and  IE 8. Sakai does not work with IE 7 and earlier.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Sakai+10+Browser+Support

--
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator