[sakai-core-team] Possible blockers for Sakai 10.0

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jun 10 16:06:58 PDT 2014

I agree, I have to believe this would have worked at one time, but it's a
regression against at least 2.8 or maybe even 2.7. My best guess at the
moment is 2.7 against SAK-14931. Critical, but nobody has noticed it in ~5
years, so something we could wait until 10.1 to fix up. SAK-26324 is a
regression from 2.9 (re-submission checkboxes) and that's even debatable as
a blocker since you can all resubmit individually with the button, but
would be annoying if that wasn't fixed up. I should be able to get to it
tomorrow unless someone gets to it first.