[sakai-core-team] SAK-16499 - Conversion script needed for Sakai 10?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jun 9 08:04:19 PDT 2014

I don't see it added to conversion script.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/sakai_10_0_mysql_conversion.sql

In the comments
Attached a new patch

This patch uses the existing user properties to flag whether the user is
disabled or not. The advantage to this is that there are no API or DDL
changes. It only effects kernel, user, and login instead of the 9 projects
the other patch effects (prob more in contrib, etc). I have tested both
patches and both work fine.

So it did not end up needing the conversion.