[sakai-core-team] lessons events

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 17 11:32:07 PDT 2014

Someone asked at the end of today’s call why resources read through Lessons didn’t show in sitestats. This is LSNBLDR-345, which was fixed in February. However the fix wasn’t put into the 2.9 version. I’ve just checked it into 1.4.x, which is paired with Sakai 2.9.x. I’ve tried to add all bug fixes from 10 that apply to 1.4.x, but it’s possible I’ve missed some. I’m avoiding doing some because they would require QA. E.g. LSNBLDR-349 moves to the new date picker, because the old one doesn’t work in many languages. I could put that in 1.4.x, but I would require QA. I’d rather see 2.9 sites move to the 10.x version than continuing to add patches to a version that I’m not using.